How we collect your personal data
Your personal data may be collected by us in several ways, including:
• through our provision of services to you, or the organization you represent;
• when you provide us with information in relation to your attendance at any of our hosted events;
• when you provide information to us by filling in forms on this web site;
• when you contact us, for example, to enquire about our services or apply for a job;
• when we collect publicly available information about you or your business (including through electronic data sources); and
• when we collect your personal data from our clients, consultants, suppliers and other advisers
The type of personal data that we may collect
The categories of your personal data that we may collect can include the following:
• Contact details (including names, postal addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers);
• Professional information such as job titles, previous roles, and professional experience and qualifications;
• Where you provide the information to us, information concerning your interests both business and personal;
• Details regarding your attendance at our events, or an event where we met you;
• Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and web logs;
Use of personal information
We process personal information about you for the following purposes:
• To provide you with information and services that you request from us;
• To improve the content and methods of delivery of our website;
• To maintain and develop our relationship with you;
• For research, planning, service development, security or risk management;
• To carry out services we have agreed to provide to you;
• To comply with legal and professional obligations; and
• To disclose your information as set out below.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. When we collect contact information from you (for example, when you provide us with your business card), we may add your details to our contacts database. You can ask us not to use your information in this way at any time by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer and use of your personal information
We may disclose your information to third parties in the following circumstances:
• We are under a legal, regulatory or professional obligation to do so;
• You have consented to us sharing your information in this way;
• If we use a third-party service provider to provide services that involve data processing, translation, technology, research, banking and payment, client contact, data entry and processing, litigation support, marketing and other similar services;
• In order to investigate or respond to or resolve problems or inquiries or defend our interests (including, but not limited to, professional indemnity insurers, brokers, auditors and other professional advisors).
If you apply online for a job or work placement you may need to provide in the course of your application information about your education, employment, right to work etc. Your application will constitute your express consent to our use of this information to assess your application and to allow us to carry out any monitoring activities, which may be required of us under applicable law as an employer.
Using our website
This section describes how your personal information is collected, used, and shared when you visit pitmantozer.com.
When you visit pitmantozer.com, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse pitmantozer.com, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to pitmantozer.com, and information about how you interact with pitmantozer.com. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
• “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• “Log files” track actions occurring on pitmantozer.com, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
• “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse pitmantozer.com.
We use the Device Information that we collect to improve and optimise our site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with pitmantozer.com, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use pitmantozer.com.
You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://privacy.google.com/intl/en-GB/your-data.html
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics, more details here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Access to updating and correcting your information
If you would like to request a copy of your information or would like to change the information we hold about you, please contact us. You may ask us to correct or remove information you or we think is inaccurate.
We want to ensure that your information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to email@example.com.